Under the skin : the hidden toll of racism on American lives and on the health of a nation / Linda Villarosa.
- ISBN: 9780385544887
- ISBN: 038554488X
- Physical Description: 269 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages -247) and index.
"The first book to tell the full story of race and health in America today, showing the toll racism takes on individuals and the health of our nation, by a groundbreaking journalist at the New York Times Magazine"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > Health and hygiene > United States.
Discrimination in medical care > United States.
Racism in medicine > United States.
African Americans > Social conditions.
- 7 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.