A sacred oath : memoirs of a secretary of defense during extraordinary times / Mark T. Esper.
- ISBN: 9780063144316
- ISBN: 006314431X
- Physical Description: x, 735 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 699-714) and index.
"Former Secretary of Defense Mark T. Esper reveals the shocking details of his tumultuous tenure while serving in the Trump administration. From June of 2019 until his firing by President Trump after the November 2020 election, Secretary Mark T. Esper led the Department of Defense through an unprecedented time in history--a period marked by growing threats and conflict abroad, a global pandemic unseen in a century, the greatest domestic unrest in two generations, and a White House seemingly bent on breaking accepted norms and conventions for political advantage. A Sacred Oath is Secretary Esper's unvarnished and candid memoir of those extraordinary and dangerous times, and includes events and moments never before told."--Publisher's website.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Esper, Mark T.
Trump, Donald, 1946-
United States. Department of Defense > Officials and employees > Biography.
Cabinet officers > Biography.
United States > Politics and government > 2017-2021.
- 1 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 13 current holds with 5 total copies.