My Hero / written by Brian Biggs
- ISBN: 9780525553380
- ISBN: 052555338X
- Physical Description: 40 unnumbered pages; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books /Penguin Young Readers Group 2022.
"Quicker than lightning, stronger than steel, disguised as an ordinary kid, Awesome Girl is here to save the day! That is, until her dad says it’s time to come in for a bath. Abigail is tired of her dad not believing in her true superhero powers . . . until she finally gets the chance to show him what she can do by saving him from the tentacles of a supervillain." -- From inside front cover
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Father and child > Juvenile fiction
Children's self-esteem book > Juvenile fiction
Children's superhero > Juvenile fiction
- 1 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.