Geography / by Jerry T. Mitchell.
- ISBN: 9781119867128
- ISBN: 1119867126
- Physical Description: xiii, 391 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 2nd edition.
- Publisher: Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2022
"In Geography For Dummies, you'll discover that geography is more than just cool trivia--it explains tons about the world around us. From understanding the basics--like how to read maps and geographic coordinates--to learning about how the continents got to their current positions, you'll learn fascinating things about the planet's people, cities, resources, and more."--Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.