Trailed : one woman's quest to solve the Shenandoah murders / Kathryn Miles.
- ISBN: 9781616209094
- ISBN: 1616209097
- Physical Description: 295 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Chapel Hill, North Carolina : Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"An account of the unsolved murder of two women in Shenandoah National Park, by a journalist with unprecedented access to all key elements of the case, and a story that reveals the challenges of wilderness forensics and the failures of our justice system"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Williams, Julie, -1996.
Winans, Lollie, -1996.
Murder > Virginia > Shenandoah National Park > Case studies.
Shenandoah National Park (Va.)
Virginia > Shenandoah National Park.
True crime stories.
- 0 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 3 current holds with 5 total copies.