How to hug a pufferfish / Ellie Peterson.
- ISBN: 9781250796998
- ISBN: 1250796997
- Physical Description: 40 unnumbered pages chiefly illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2022.
"A group of underwater friends learn to ask for permission before showing their prickly, pufferfish pal some love"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-6. Roaring Brook Press.
Grades K-1. Roaring Brook Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Puffers (Fish) > Juvenile fiction.
Marine animals > Juvenile fiction.
Hugging > Juvenile fiction.
Personal space > Juvenile fiction.
- 8 of 17 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.