The sheep, the rooster, and the duck / by Matt Phelan.
- ISBN: 9780062911001
- ISBN: 0062911007
- Physical Description: 221 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
In 1783 France, ten-year-old Emile works as Benjamin Franklin's caretaker, but after he finds himself in the middle of a sinister plot, he helps France's undercover guardians, a sheep, a rooster, and a duck, save the world.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers.
Grades 4-6. Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.3 2 514149.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Superheroes > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Juvenile fiction.
Hot air balloons > Juvenile fiction.
France > History > 18th century > Juvenile fiction.
- 7 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 1 current hold with 10 total copies.