Crocodile hungry / written by Eija Sumner ; illustrated by John Martz.
- ISBN: 9780735267879
- ISBN: 0735267871
- Physical Description: 40 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: [Toronto, Ontario] : Tundra, 
"Crocodile hungry. What can crocodile eat? Canned ham? Too hard to open. Beef jerky? Gets stuck in teeth. Eggs? Bite shell, get toothache. Crocodile must find food. But where? Though crocodile is surrounded by food, he doesn't know it. He's used to food coming in packages and boxes and in handy tins. Will the hungry crocodile figure it out? Readers big and little will laugh out loud at the simple but hysterical text and illustrations by debut author Eija Sumner and cartoonist (and now resident crocodile expert) John Martz."-- Provided by pyblisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 93 (very high) Semantic demand: 77 (high) Syntactic demand: 31 (low) Structure demand: 69 (high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Crocodiles > Juvenile fiction.
Food > Juvenile fiction.
Hunger > Juvenile fiction.
- 6 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.