State change : the new science of ending anxiety, beating burnout, and reaching a higher baseline of energy and flow / Dr. Robin Berzin with Sarah Toland.
- 0 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||616.8522 BERZIN 2022 (Text)||0001002395588||Nonfiction New||Checked out||02/01/2022|
- ISBN: 9781982176808
- ISBN: 1982176806
- Physical Description: 294 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon Element hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Simon Element, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Functional medicine innovator and founder of nationally renowned practice Parsley Health, Dr. Robin Berzin's definitive work on how to fight the physical ailments at the root of the international epidemic of burnout, anxiety, and stress"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Anxiety disorders > Treatment.