22 seconds / James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
- ISBN: 9780316499378
- ISBN: 0316499374
- Physical Description: 360, 18 pages ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
"San Francisco police sergeant Lindsay Boxer receives a tip about a last-chance shipment of drugs and weapons across the Mexican border ahead of new restrictive gun laws in the latest addition to the long-running series"-- Provided by publisher.
Includes excerpts from "James Patterson" by James Patterson (last 18 pages).
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 108 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 3 copies available at North Kansas City.
- 185 current holds with 108 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||FICTION PATTERSON 2022 (Text)||0001002413993||Fiction New||Checked out||06/02/2022|
|North Kansas City Public Library||FICTION PATTERSON 2022 (Text)||0001002414009||Fiction New||Checked out||05/30/2022|
|North Kansas City Public Library||FICTION PATTERSON 2022 (Text)||0001002414017||Fiction New||On holds shelf||-|