The magical Christmas store / by Maudie Powell-Tuck ; illustrated by Hoang Giang.
- ISBN: 9781680102642
- ISBN: 1680102648
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Wilton, CT : tiger Tales, 
In this moving story of love, family, and the magic of Christmas, Benji, whose family has very little, stumbles upon a magnificent store on Christmas Eve where he learns that the most important gifts are the ones money can't buy.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 92 (very high) Semantic demand: 85 (very high) Syntactic demand: 82 (very high) Structure demand: 86 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Department stores > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Gifts > Juvenile fiction.
Picture books > Juvenile literature.
- 8 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.