The all-consuming world / Cassandra Khaw.
- 3 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||FICTION KHAW 2021 (Text)||0001002381729||Fiction New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781645660200
- ISBN: 1645660206
- Physical Description: 282 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Erewhon Books, 2021.
In Locus and British Fantasy Award nominee Cassandra Khaw's first novel, a crew of diminished former criminals get back together to solve the mystery of their last, disastrous mission. But the universe's highly-evolved AI has its own opposing agenda... and will do whatever it takes to keep humans from ever controlling them again.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ex-convicts > Fiction.
Cyborgs > Fiction.
Quests (Expeditions) > Fiction.
Lesbians > Fiction.
Artificial intelligence > Fiction.
Space operas (Fiction)