Two dogs / Ian Falconer.
- ISBN: 9780062954473
- ISBN: 0062954474
- Physical Description: 40 unnumbered pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY Harpercollins Childrens Books 2021.
Dachshund brothers Perry and Augie are home alone and desperately want to get outside and have a good time. Augie is the cautious one, the worrier; Perry is pure joy and excitement. When they finally manage to open the back door, mischievous adventures begin! Soon they're diving into the swimming pool, digging an enormous hole, and more! Will all return to normal before their owners come home?This witty and utterly heartwarming story plays perfectly off the exquisite illustrations. These are Ian Falconer's first all-new characters since Olivia, and Two Dogs is sure to equally capture the hearts of readers everywhere.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination and play > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Juvenile fiction.
- 13 of 29 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 29 total copies.