Dedicated : the case for commitment in an age of infinite browsing / Pete Davis.
- 6 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||158.1 DAVIS 2021 (Text)||0001002456331||Nonfiction New||Checked out||08/07/2021|
- ISBN: 9781982140908
- ISBN: 1982140909
- Physical Description: xi, 258 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : avid Reader Press, 2021.
In a culture of restlessness and indecision, which causes tension in people's lives, a civic advocate, using examples from history, personal stories, and applied psychology, shows how purposeful commitment can be a powerful force.
Search for related items by subject
Decision making > Psychological aspects.