The last thing he told me : a novel / Laura Dave.
- 1 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
49 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||FICTION DAVE 2021 (Text)||0001002447405||Fiction New||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9781501171345
- ISBN: 1501171348
- Physical Description: 306 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Shuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York City : Simon & Schuster, 2021.
"When her husband of a year disappears, Hannah quickly learns he is not who he said he was and is left to sort out the truth with just one ally- her husband's teenage daughter, who hates her"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.
Identity (Philosophical concept) > Fiction.
Husband and wife > Fiction.