Hunt, gather, parent : what ancient cultures can teach us about the lost art of raising happy, helpful little humans / Michaeleen Doucleff, PhD ; illustrations by Ella Trujillo.
- 4 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
12 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||306.874 DOUCLEFF 2021 (Text)||0001002452405||Nonfiction New||Checked out||06/25/2021|
- ISBN: 9781982149673
- ISBN: 1982149671
- Physical Description: viii, 341 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : avid Reader Press, 2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 313-328) and index.
An NPR Science Desk correspondent challenges the misleading child-rearing practices commonly recommended to parents, outlining alternatives grounded in international ancestral traditions that are being used effectively throughout the modern world.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Traditions > Cross-cultural studies.
Parenting > Cross-cultural studies.