How to write a mystery : a handbook from Mystery Writers of America / edited by Lee Child with Laurie R. King.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||808.3872 CHILD 2021 (Text)||0001002446761||Nonfiction New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982149437
- ISBN: 1982149434
- Physical Description: ix, 326 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2021.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction / by Lee Child -- The rules and genres -- Other mysteries -- The writing -- After the writing.
From some of the most successful mystery writers in the business, an invaluable guide to crafting mysteries, from character development and plot to procedurals and thrillers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Detective and mystery stories > Authorship.
Detective and mystery stories > Technique.