An anatomy of pain : how the body and the mind experience and endure physical suffering / Dr. Abdul-Ghaaliq Lalkhen.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||616.0472 LALKHEN 2021 (Text)||0001002433710||Nonfiction New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982160982
- ISBN: 1982160985
- Physical Description: 244 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2021.
"An illuminating, authoritative, and in-depth examination of the fascinating science behind pain and the complexities of its treatment--from one of the internationally leading doctors in pain management."--Publisher's description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pain > Popular works.
Pain > Psychological aspects > Popular works.
Pain > Treatment > Popular works.
Pain perception > Popular works.