The power couple : a novel / Alex Berenson.
- 11 of 31 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
16 current holds with 31 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||FICTION BERENSON 2021 (Text)||0001002434627||Fiction New||Checked out||03/05/2021|
- ISBN: 9781982103699
- ISBN: 1982103698
- ISBN: 9781797118017
- ISBN: 1797118013
- Physical Description: 432 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2021.
"When their college-aged daughter is abducted on a European family vacation, Brian and Rebecca Unsworth--both U.S. intelligence staffers--race to find the kidnappers and keep their fragile marriage intact"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kidnapping > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Parent and child > Fiction.