Big Easter adventure / by Kimberly and James Dean.
Pete the Cat is appointed as an unwitting helper to a troubled Easter Bunny and races to deliver eggs before time runs out, in a tale complemented by a poster, punch-out cards, and stickers.
- ISBN: 9780062198679
- ISBN: 006219867X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
Includes poster, stickers, and Easter gift tags; some libraries may remove these from their books.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 50 (medium) Semantic demand: 54 (medium) Syntactic demand: 63 (high) Structure demand: 76 (high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 1.9 0.5 164991.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pete, the Cat (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Easter Bunny > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 35 of 42 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 1 current hold with 42 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||JE DEA (Text)||0001012511881||JUV Easy New||Checked out||06/06/2023|