Grand Canyon / Jason Chin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at North Kansas City.
- 0 of 0 copies available at North Kansas City Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781974918324
- ISBN: 1974918327
- Physical Description: 1 audio disc (37 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Holland, OH : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Qarie Marshall.
Follow a father and daughter as they make their way through the Grand Canyon, a cavernous wonder that₂s home to an astonishing variety of plants and animals.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Arizona > Grand Canyon > Juvenile literature.
Natural history > Arizona > Grand Canyon > Juvenile literature.
Grand Canyon (Ariz.) > Juvenile literature.