Diana's White House garden / Elisa Carbone ; illustrated by Jen Hill.
- 59 of 60 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at North Kansas City.
0 current holds with 60 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||JE CAR (Text)||0001002317186||JUV Easy||Available||-|
|North Kansas City Public Library||JE CAR (Text)||0001002317194||JUV Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780670016495
- ISBN: 0670016497
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 x 29 cm
- Edition: Hardback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Viking, Penguin Young Readers Group, 
"It's 1943, and the White House is busy with the war effort. Diana Hopkins only wants to help, but doesn't know what a ten-year-old can do - until the Roosevelts come up with the idea of Victory Gardens, and Diana suddenly has the important job of Victory Gardener for the White House"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 85 (very high) Semantic demand: 84 (very high) Syntactic demand: 87 (very high) Structure demand: 87 (very high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.6 0.5 182220.
A Junior Library Guild selection (JLG)
Search for related items by subject
Historical fiction, Juvenile.